Churches in Stockbridge
A focal point on the village green on West Main Street, the church is the oldest in Berkshire County. It was established in 1734 with John Sargeant as its first pastor. Marble plaques describe the ministries of other well-known pastors, including Jonathan Edwards.
St. Paul 's Episcopal Church
At the corner of Pine and Main Streets in Stockbridge (directly across the street from the Red Lion), St. Paul's features a chancel window by LaFarge, baptistery by Louis St. Gaudens and the window in the nave by Tiffany.
St. Joseph 's Catholic Church
Built on Elm Street in 1862 as a mission church, St. Joseph's became a parish church in 1922. It's just around the corner from the Inn.